Full Load Pan European Freight Services
As a European Freight logistics company we offer cost-effective transportation solutions and professional consultations to the exporting and importing community. We can consolidate cargo in the UK from all over Europe or consolidate the cargo at the point of origin through our agents in Europe. We also offer European Freight haulage services within the UK and in Europe and a New Customs Clearance Service.
All our warehousing covers a Class A – Food grade, with Dock level loading facilities.
Our warehouse services offer you access to the storage of your goods, located across Europe’s most accessible cities, towns and villages.
Our warehouse in Krimice, Czech Republic, is also a “A” class warehouse, has 15 dock levellers, ground access, protective lighting covers and is perfectly position to allow pan European distribution customs free.
While our head office is located in the Midlands in the UK, we have platforms in Prague, Czech Republic, Szczecin Poland, and Budapest, Hungary.
We also offer:
- A skilled multinational, multilingual team of international operators
- An extensive alliance of international partners
- Partnerships with several UK and international manufacturing organisations
- Daily and weekly services to and from mainland Europe
Pan European Main Traffic Flows
We operate daily, weekly collections and by request service to:
- Czech Republic
Pan-European Scheduled Trailers
Our scheduled trailers provide the following options and go to France, Germany, Czech Republic and Benelux:
- 100 cubic metre Mega Trailers or 115 – 120 cubic metre Road Trains
- Time-sensitive deliveries to new build construction sites
- All trailers are driver accompanied
- Daily KPI reporting
- GPS tracking
- Account management
We go the extra mile, so you don’t have to
Our operating capacity means we can provide reliability when you need it.
- Operating primarily mega and road train equipment
- ADR trained drivers
- 1000+ monthly, full load movements to and from Europe
- Daily KPI reporting
- GPS tracking
- B2B / time-sensitive / replenishment / bespoke services
- Serving many international and global organisations
We have a range of transport options, and ensure our drivers and trailers have all the required licenses and equipment.
Our drivers go through a thorough preloading routine and have ADR drivers licenses where needed.
We also hold Waste license(s) for the UK, Netherlands and Germany and our trailers have ADR equipment to meet EU legislation
You can choose from the following trailers:
- 100 cubic metre Mega Trailers and 110-120 cubic metre Road Trains
- Boarded 35cm Gaps Tyre Transport – Aluminium Specification
- Semi-Finished Product
- Euroliners (Sliding Roof)
- Express Vans
- Box and Fridge Trailers
Groupage and LTL Services
CLA UK and CLA CZ provide a Less Than Trailer Load (LTL) service between the UK and the Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary. This solution is faster than groupage and as the goods stay on the same vehicle from collection through to delivery, the risk of damage is greatly reduced.
CLA also offer European groupage services with weekly services to Spain and Germany a particular strength.
Your business is impacted by our ability to deliver on expectations, so we provide KPI reports using the following metrics:
- Load optimisation – Minimising empty kilometres
- Mapping & network analysis – To ensure efficient allocation of alliance partners and dedicated equipment
- Shipment visibility – We monitor shipments, flag possible delays as soon as possible and source alternative solutions
- Management reporting – You receive daily operations briefings